In 1945 the members of a Masonic Club were granted a dispensation to form a Lodge, this is our story.
A charter granted in 1946 designated us as Richland Lodge No. 283.
On September 4th, 1950 the first stated meeting was held in our current location at 412 Thayer Drive in Richland Washington.
As Masons we support charitable activities that include hospitals, youth scholarships, and relief for the less fortunate. Freemasonry also includes organizations for ladies, couples, and youth.
Richland Lodge seeks good men with a desire to become better men, interested in giving back to their community, in an ongoing journey of personal development.
As Masons our mission includes being a relevant and well respected Fraternity, committed to attracting and retaining men of high quality who strive for self-improvement, and opportunities to make a positive difference.